Avro Anson C.19 (TX226). Built at Yeadon in 1946, this Anson was part of a batch ordered by the RAF
in January 1945. The museum acquired the aircraft in May 2018 and it is now undergoing restoration, which is
estimated to take 5 to 6 years to complete.
Anson's were based at Montrose with No. 269 Squadron Coastal Command at the outbreak of WW2.